Personally this was a good week for me, I got a new iPhone 4, and yesterday was my 3 year wedding anniversary, but on the downside I got a bit frustrated with Google crashing late Monday night. As far as the rest of the world…NBA finals, Weiner problems, Romney, Groupon, Sims, and XBox ruled the world.
1) Rep. Anthony Weiner admits Tweeting lewd picture – What a weiner!
2) Google Releases Stable Version of Chrome 12 – Remember when Facebook crashed?
3) Snoop Dog Fragrance Gets Cheaper As It Gets More Facebook Likes – Are you kidding me?
4) LinkedIn App Lets You Play Tetris With Your Network Profiles - Another reason to love LinkedIn!
5) The Sims Are Coming To Facebook – I’ll pass, thank you.
6) Groupon Enters Grocery Stores With Loyalty Cards – The future of couponing?
7) XBox Live Getting Live TV, YouTube, and Bing Voice Search – Jeez, is there anything the XBox can’t do?